We are Sharp Pencil Consulting. We apply sharp insights and supply sharp solutions for business.
At Sharp Pencil Consulting we turn obstacles into opportunities and challenges into solutions. After many years in the consultancy industry, our consultants are masters at employing insightful thinking to develop customised solutions for your business.
Sharp Pencil Consulting has been providing cutting-edge consultancy services to business since 2004.
We currently have a pool of over 10 dedicated, multi-disciplinary professional experts who are experienced researchers, programme and project evaluators, corporate and public sector strategists, mentors, coaches, SAQA accredited facilitators, assessors and moderators.
SHARP INSIGHT, SHARP SOLUTIONS
- Whatever the business sector, at Sharp Pencil Consulting we always follow our credo of ‘Consultancy with Competency’.
- Our vision is to be the source of the world's sharpest consulting solutions that enable businesses to excel.
- Our mission is to provide exceptional, innovative solutions that bring about real and measurable change. We do this through the use of relevant expertise, technology and collaboration.
- Public sector policy
- Expanded public works programme
- Talent and skills development
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Sharp Pencil was founded by Dr. Roseline Ntshingila-Khosa in 2004. Dr. Roseline Ntshingila-Khosa holds a PhD from Cambridge University in Education. Her Doctoral thesis was on the evaluation of South Africa’s Outcomes Based Education. She also has a Master’s Degree from Harvard University.
Dr. Roseline Ntshingila-Khosa is the founder of the company and has been the CEO of Sharp Pencil Consulting since November 2004. Previously she was the executive director of Ntshingila-Khosa & Associates from 1997 until 2003, and before that she worked as Senior Consultant for the Improving Education Quality Project, a USAID funded project based in Durban (1994-1997).
Dr. Roseline Ntshingila-Khosa is a professional with over 20 years of experience as a researcher and programme and project evaluator. She is accredited by SAQA as a facilitator and assessor in monitoring and evaluation.